Innspiring quotes for innkeepers

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today is a new day, a fresh start, what will you do with it? - JB.
cheers.gif
With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

It’s not the will to win that matters—everyone has that. It’s the will to prepare to win that matters. -Paul "Bear" Bryant

[COLOR= rgb(51, 51, 51)]The art of being wise is knowing what to overlook. -William James[/COLOR]

Do something now that will make the person you'll be tomorrow proud to have been the person you are today.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted. -Ralph Waldo Emerson, writer and philosopher

Why was the baby strawberry crying? 'Cause his mom and dad were in a jam.

What did the mayonnaise say when someone opened the fridge? Close the door! I'm dressing!

Finish each day & be done with it. You have done what you could. Learn from it; tomorrow is a new day. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

The tragedy in the lives of most of us is that we go through life walking down a high-walled land with people of our own kind, the same economic situation, the same national background and education and religious outlook. And beyond those walls, all humanity lies, unknown and unseen, and untouched by our restricted and impoverished lives. -Florence Luscomb, architect and suffragist (1887-1985)

When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. -Henry Ford

The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning. -Pele

Finish each day & be done with it. You have done what you could. Learn from it; tomorrow is a new day. -Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Joey Bloggs said:
Finish each day & be done with it. You have done what you could. Learn from it; tomorrow is a new day. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
If there's one thing we learn from experience, it is that we never learn anything from experience!!

If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. -Dr. Maya Angelou

Finish each day & be done with it. You have done what you could. Learn from it; tomorrow is a new day. -Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Joey Bloggs said:
If there's one thing we learn from experience, it is that we never learn anything from experience!!
thumbs_up.gif

Want to be more fearless, confident, charismatic, ruthless and focused? Befriend a psychopath.

The biggest mistake that you can make is to believe that you are working for somebody else. ~ E. Nightingale

Back