Innspiring quotes for innkeepers

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game. ~ W. Churchill[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]We all have dreams. But in order 2 make dreams into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, & discipline. -Jesse Owens[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]The most rewarding things you do in life are often the ones that look like they cannot be done. -Arnold Palmer[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]The key is not to prioritize what's on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities. ~ Stephen Covey[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]The highest compliment that you can pay me is to say that I work hard every day, that I never dog it. -Wayne Gretzky[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]A mere friend will agree with you, but a real friend will argue. -Russian Proverb[/COLOR]
Yeahhh! No milktoast friends allowed, be real!

[FONT= 'lucida grande']‎"remember that time I won the Superbowl with my butt?" - Giants dude.[/FONT]

[FONT= 'lucida grande']‎"remember that time I won the Superbowl with my butt?" - Giants dude.[/FONT].
"remember that time I won the Superbowl with my butt?" - Giants dude.
cheers.gif

[COLOR= rgb(51, 51, 51)]"Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon." Susan Ertz[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(51, 51, 51)]“The best way to have a good idea is to have a lot of ideas." —Dr. Linus Pauling[/COLOR]

Bless those spammers little hearts! Just got one that said "Notificational" maybe that is a real word in another language, I don't know, but don't think it is in mine!

Bless those spammers little hearts! Just got one that said "Notificational" maybe that is a real word in another language, I don't know, but don't think it is in mine!.
I just got so PISSED, one of them sent me one titled "Re: New Request" and then tried to get me to sign up for their booking service. No way I would sign up for a service from a spammer!

[COLOR= rgb(51, 51, 51)]"The smallest deed is greater than the grandest intention." --Patti LaBelle[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(51, 51, 51)]You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you. -John Wooden[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(51, 51, 51)]Different flowers look good to different people. -Chinese Proverb[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(51, 51, 51)]“A good laugh is sunshine in the house.” —William Makepeace Thackeray[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(51, 51, 51)]People only do their best at things they truly enjoy. -Jack Nicklaus[/COLOR]

It has been said that a pretty face is a passport. But it's not, it's a visa, and it runs out fast. -Julie Burchill

Back