Innspiring quotes for innkeepers

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. - Benjamin Franklin

If you don't want to be the best, then there's no reason going out and trying to accomplish anything. -Joe Montana

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. -Confucius

Just because something doesn't do what you planned it to do doesn't mean it's useless. ~ Thomas Edison
a reminder to all parents...oi

You drown not by falling into a river, but by staying submerged in it. ~ Paulo Coelho

It’s not the will to win that matters—everyone has that. It’s the will to prepare to win that matters. -Paul "Bear" Bryant

Once a week, do a thorough review of all your projects in as much detail as you need to. ~ David Allen

“Anxiety is love’s greatest killer… It makes others feel as you might when a drowning man holds on to you.”

Sometimes the greatest gain in productive energy will come from cleaning the cobwebs ~ David Allen

Life is meant to be a challenge, because challenges are what make you grow. -Manny Pacquiao (boxer)

Sometimes your best investments are the ones you don't make. ~ Donald Trump

Back