Innspiring quotes for innkeepers

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are afraid of failure you don't deserve to be successful! -Charles Barkley

You wouldn't propose to someone just because they said they'd date you. So don't build features just because people said they'd use them.

We need to be challenged, and we need to be under the gun to respond. - Pete Carroll

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. -CS Lewis

There is a reason for everything - and everything has a reason

If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. ~ Henry Ford

Some men suceed by what they know; some by what they do; and a few by what they are. -Elbert Hubbard

3 methods to learn wisdom: 1 reflection, which is noblest; 2 imitation, which is easiest; & 3 experience, which is th bitterest. -Confucius

« However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results. »
W. Churchill

Pain is nothing compared to what it feels like to quit. -Author Unknown

This may already be posted here, but...
In hotel rooms I worry. I can't be the only guy who sits on the furniture naked.
~ Jonathan Katz

The Secret to Learning Anything: Albert Einstein’s Advice to His Son:
“That is the way to learn the most, that when you are doing something with such enjoyment that you don’t notice that the time passes.”

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. -Confucius
and then there is this, which I thought was hilarious. Sometimes we say these things to those on the forum and they keep giving us that same reply "It is not about the nail"...

Back