to the shiny kneed lady

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started to say I will ask them, but interrupted this to get you started. The request went out this morning for all being well with you.
You have all the Sisterhood praying for you (and that includes several ministers, a former nun, and I am also going to put Father Karl on this one) so please keep us posted. They will be asking after you - because they truly do care. (Me too.)
Know you have a place to go whenever you need it - probably from any of us on the Forum, but want to state it flat our from here so there is no doubt. REmember, when one door closes another on opens. I believe you are meant to start a new phase of your life. Sometimes the starting gun is more harsh than others and less easy to understand. I have no doubt that all will be well. The Sisters are on it! Remember?

SS, I am weighing in here late but maybe you will be checking email later. We are in Lincoln, NE on I80, so if you get this way, let me know, you are always welcome.

If you ever make it down here, you will have another place to stay. We would love to have you.

Latest posts

Back