Not Happy With Flameless Candles!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arks

Reaction score
I have these (below) battery powered LED candles by the jet tubs, and people do use them. But some leave them on and run the batteries down and it's fairly time consuming, and not cheap, to replace them. Anybody have any ideas on something better I can replace them with? Some way to safely give mood lighting around the tub that doesn't need batteries.
There's a light fixture over the tub. Maybe just put it on a dimmer.
flameless%20candles.png

We use rechargable batteries in ours. Some of them do have have timers, but most guests don't know to put it on the timer setting.

I'd like these for the dining room. Where did you get them?
For your problem... Any chance you can put a chandelier over the tub? With the flickering bulbs?

Amazon has lots. Just search for flameless candles.
Some have had problems with guests thinking they are real, and trying to light the LED bulb! Innkeep gave me the tip of turning 1 of the 3 upside down so they can see the on-off switch and realize they are electric.
I like the chandelier idea, if I could find one that looks right. I'll investigate. Thanks.

I'd like these for the dining room. Where did you get them?
For your problem... Any chance you can put a chandelier over the tub? With the flickering bulbs?.
Mac and I have a chandelier as the center light in our private bathroom. I wanted it over the extra large walk/roll-in shower but my son the electrician said it is against Texas code over a tub or shower. Just sayin'.

Back