New member introduction

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robjoh3

Reaction score
Hi. My wife, Valerie and I are considering doing the deed and purchasing a turnkey B&B located in The San Juan Islands in Washington state. We're closing in on 60. She hates her current job and I'm ready to slow down after 25 years as an ER nurse. I'm joining here to get as much real world advice and education as possible. The folks on reddit said this forum wasn't much for blowing sunshine and rainbows, so I guess this is the place.

Sunshine and rainbows is the last thing you will find here BUT you WILL find encouragement and honest answers from inns of all sizes. Ask questions - one at a time to eliminate confusion.

I am a 3-room in a city of 2300 (no typo) that I made into a destination by discovering all the things we had in the area. Pre-opening, my insurance man said, "Who is going to come to Shinnston?" I have had people from all over the world & the USA and just started year #29 so you have my bonafides.

Latest posts

Back