English small B&B owner

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PieBasket

Reaction score
After over a year of contemplation we have bought our first B&B in England. I have a million questions and although optimistic I want to leave nothing to chance. We should be getting the keys in November and hope to open doors to our small 3 room guest house in time for Christmas. A complete change of lifestyle as we are a couple in our late 20s. We will put in the work and do what is required to make it.
I have loved reading your stories and look forward to being part of this wonderful community.

Where in England? Consider - after you are officially open as it IS a closed Forum - BedPosts. They have a Forum and a Directory you will be able to list on. Even though I am in USA (also 3 rooms BTW) I was able to join. When they had a business club, I was on the Board and know several of the BedPosts members. The Directory is www.bedposts.uk.

Where in England? Consider - after you are officially open as it IS a closed Forum - BedPosts. They have a Forum and a Directory you will be able to list on. Even though I am in USA (also 3 rooms BTW) I was able to join. When they had a business club, I was on the Board and know several of the BedPosts members. The Directory is www.bedposts.uk.
Thank you, I will certainly check them out. I feel good knowing that the forum owner also has a 3 bed, I thought I might not be taken as seriously. It is in the North of England. Once we are open I'll look to join the other forum. For now I'm writing down as many tips and guidance as possible. It's all very exciting

Thank you, I will certainly check them out. I feel good knowing that the forum owner also has a 3 bed, I thought I might not be taken as seriously. It is in the North of England. Once we are open I'll look to join the other forum. For now I'm writing down as many tips and guidance as possible. It's all very exciting
NOW (after closing) is when you need to join them - for guidance. There are all sorts of rules and regulations in the UK - fire doors, etc.

Latest posts

Back