Innspiring quotes for innkeepers

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]The man who wins, is the man who thinks he can. -Vince Lombardi[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]The person who goes farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare. ~ Dale Carnegie[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Don't cheat the world of your contribution. Give it what you've got. -Steven Pressfield[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement. -Golda Meir[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]You are a wave in the ocean of life, making your mark on the shoreline of each day.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Change always comes bearing gifts. B Pritchett[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Vitality shows in not only the ability to persist but the ability to start over. F Scott Fitzgerald[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Most people never run far enough on their first wind to find out they've got a second. -William James[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Nerves and butterflies are fine – they show you’re ready. You just have to get the butterflies to fly in formation. S Bull[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. ~ Thomas Edison[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]You drown not by falling into a river, but by staying submerged in it. ~ Paulo Coelho[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]It isn’t enough to think outside the box. Thinking is passive. Get used to acting outside the box. ~ Tim Ferriss[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Don't let someone else's opinion of you become your reality. ~ Les Brown[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Only you are in control of how you decide to treat people.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. ~John Maxwell [/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]“There are hundreds of languages in the world, but a smile speaks them all”- ANONYMOUS[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]When the water starts boiling it is foolish to turn off the heat. ~ Mandela[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]You can't learn in school what the world is going to do next year. ~ Henry Ford[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity;an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty ~ W. Churchill[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]“When I give, I give myself”- WALT WHITMAN[/COLOR]

Back