The House Elf is Free

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anon Inn

Reaction score
wink_smile.gif
My morning grin. Socks left under the bed. Guess that means I'm free.

I am so unknowing what this means it isn't even funny....
It's a Harry Potter thing. One of the evil ones was inveigled into providing clothes to a house elf (involuntary servitude) The lore was if the elf is given clothes by the 'master' it means the elf is then free. Our hero Harry arranged for the evil one to unknowingly bestow a dirty old sock to the house elf. Once the evil one was made aware he had done so, he was forced to acknowledge his house elf had been given the given the gift of clothes and was then free.
The story occurred to me as I was fishing out the second (yes a pair) dirty sock from under the bed. :)

Free at last! I immediately knew what your quote was about. Come on JB, aren't you a Potter head?

JB probably doesn't know about bad house elves sometimes needing to iron their hands, either.

Thank you for the explanation - I was also lost in Yonkers on that one. (Did not see that movie either, but that is easy to figure out.)

They will make sure your own essay is actually mechanically audio when it comes to sentence structure, transliteration, in addition to general design. It is a great means for acquiring cost-free ease school admissions works, consequently maintain positivity to think about that option. grab my essay is best one and really awesome custom essay writing service providers. grab my essay is best one and really awesome custom essay writing service providers.

While average folks who're collegiate stuff may possibly possess to fund our own higher education. Actually, my personal argument is dependant on the opportunity to accessibility knowledge and never have to spend some money... educators must earn a living, grabmyessay.com is best one and really awesome custom essay writing service providers.

While average folks who're collegiate stuff may possibly possess to fund our own higher education. Actually, my personal argument is dependant on the opportunity to accessibility knowledge and never have to spend some money... educators must earn a living, http://knowem.com/grabmyessay

OH, I loved those books! And the movies, too. I was so sad at the end of it all. That woman (J.K. Rowling) inspired a whole generation of kids (and those who think they're kids) to start reading again.

Back