Greetings from The Respite B&B - Paducah, KY

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Respite B&B

Reaction score
Hello, I’m Shelley Neihoff, the proud owner of The Respite Bed and Breakfast in Paducah, KY. (TheRespiteBNB.com) Since opening our doors in 2019, my vision has been to create a warm, welcoming space where guests can relax, unwind, and feel right at home. As a female-owned and operated business, The Respite combines the charm of a historic setting with modern comforts, offering a unique blend of luxury and hospitality. With six beautifully designed suites and an inviting atmosphere, my goal is to provide each guest with an unforgettable experience that feels personal and special. I look forward to being a part of this community.

Hello, I’m Shelley Neihoff, the proud owner of The Respite Bed and Breakfast in Paducah, KY. (TheRespiteBNB.com) Since opening our doors in 2019, my vision has been to create a warm, welcoming space where guests can relax, unwind, and feel right at home. As a female-owned and operated business, The Respite combines the charm of a historic setting with modern comforts, offering a unique blend of luxury and hospitality. With six beautifully designed suites and an inviting atmosphere, my goal is to provide each guest with an unforgettable experience that feels personal and special. I look forward to being a part of this community.
Since this is an open forum, anyone could possibly find it. I appreciate your introduction but am going to suggest you edit this to remove the name of your inn and your name in case you ever need to vent or rant. Most everyone here in the past had a "name". I do not because I was too old when I joined to remember what I may have said or remember my "name". I am in West Virginia. Looking forward to future conversations. I will be too busy the next couple weeks to be here much - if yiu post, you will not be being ignored.

Back