Innkeepers Seek Mates

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happykeeper

Reaction score
Must be interested in having a really good time.
So it turns out we will be in Virginia briefly and we have the crazy idea we could get a few of you to show up in Harrisonburg, Virginia on Monday March 30th. It was the most central spot we could figure. Part of the craziness is that we are thinking of overnighting there and wonder if others would be interested in the same. We see that there are a couple of nice choices. We imagine an early evening dinner, some wine and whiskey, and a chance to meet some of the legendary stars of the forum.

That sounds like such fun! But 1 week before I can be there. Hope some others can join in!

"If Mohammed will not go to the mountain, the mountain must come to Mohammed."
I am traveling the week prior but I have put it on my calendar if you tell me the when and the where as I would love to meet my innmates!
I hope we can get Empty Nest and maybe Muirford along as well. There is also Bridgewater, oh and Riki ...we may have quite the gathering should the timing be right. And of course further out, and I apologize if there was anyone I did not mention and should have...

The overnight would be for Monday night? IF Himself is back to normal by then, I will get a Hall Pass from the City (Council Work Session) and will be there.

"If Mohammed will not go to the mountain, the mountain must come to Mohammed."
I am traveling the week prior but I have put it on my calendar if you tell me the when and the where as I would love to meet my innmates!
I hope we can get Empty Nest and maybe Muirford along as well. There is also Bridgewater, oh and Riki ...we may have quite the gathering should the timing be right. And of course further out, and I apologize if there was anyone I did not mention and should have....
Great! That's one star on the guest list.

The overnight would be for Monday night? IF Himself is back to normal by then, I will get a Hall Pass from the City (Council Work Session) and will be there..
That's two (tentatively) of the stars.
Lee sent me the photo of you and your partner and Phyllis. Thank you for being so nice to them. They are what we call here "GOOD PEOPLE". They are the oomph behind our Community Garden.

So close yet so far away for me.
cry_smile.gif

Hmmm... I might be able to make it. I've put it on my calendar. That's 7.5 hours north east of me. I'll keep an eye out for more details.

Hmmm... I might be able to make it. I've put it on my calendar. That's 7.5 hours north east of me. I'll keep an eye out for more details..
Kay Nein said:
Hmmm... I might be able to make it. I've put it on my calendar. That's 7.5 hours north east of me. I'll keep an eye out for more details.
and if you do then you need to stay with me to break up the trip!
thumbs_up.gif

Harrisonburg is not so far from me - I might be able to do it. Will depend a bit on the work sitch, but right now I have Monday evenings off so I will just need to find someone to cover for the night or leave DH at home.

Harrisonburg is not so far from me - I might be able to do it. Will depend a bit on the work sitch, but right now I have Monday evenings off so I will just need to find someone to cover for the night or leave DH at home..
Yeah!

Hmmm... I might be able to make it. I've put it on my calendar. That's 7.5 hours north east of me. I'll keep an eye out for more details..
Kay Nein said:
and if you do then you need to stay with me to break up the trip!
thumbs_up.gif

There you go!

Harrisonburg is not so far from me - I might be able to do it. Will depend a bit on the work sitch, but right now I have Monday evenings off so I will just need to find someone to cover for the night or leave DH at home..
Yeah!
happykeeper said:
The sooner the better, you know how it is with these businesses. :) Sounds like it will be a terrific time Haps. Thanks for thinking of your innies over here
regular_smile.gif

Back